Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Art of Juggling

As a full time working mommy, I find it incredibly difficult to find time to really clean my home. After a hard day's work, my feet are killing me, and I don't really feel like scrubbing toilets. After working all day I miss my kids, I miss my husband, and I miss the comfort of just being home. Bottom line moms is this... you are not going to be able to do it all. I would love to vaccum everyday, but realistically I don't have time to do that. I would love to be able to eat off the floor, but that is not going to happen. Instead I do what my husband refers to as surface cleaning. I run through the house every night before bed like a Tasmanian devil, and put away everything on the floors, and counters that are visible to the naked eye. I make sure the dishes are done, and the laundry is at least in a hamper to be done whenever. This routine helps me manage my home, so that I am less stressed. On my Friday's off, I do the deep clean, so that I can enjoy my weekends at home with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment