Friday, April 30, 2010

Chore Dice

Doing the same chores over and over is slowly driving my kids, and myself insane. There is more bickering over doing chores than anything else in my house. Colby is tired of always taking out the trash, and Kaylee is whining when it is time to empty the dishwasher. I had to come up with a solution to this problem and quick. What does any blogging mom do when she needs an idea? I went to google and searched as many family fun sites as I could. I came across a great site called "Disney Family Fun" I searched the site a little and came across a fun way for the kids to do chores. My kids love Yatzee, Bunco, or any other game that uses dice. There is a fun way to do chores by using Chore Dice. Materials, instructions, and a printable template are all available to construct your dice. It was easy and fun to do. My kids' get excited to roll the dice everyday and see what new chore they will get! Colby discovered he loves to empty the dishwasher, and I discovered that my kids doing the chores doesn't always have to be a fiasco.

http://www.familyfun.go.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these before. I love them and can't wait to use them when my little guy gets older.

    ReplyDelete